Do you want to backup your iPhone to a PC? Then you can easily do it using iTunes. Apple offers you 5 GB of cloud storage to backup your data which is suitable for storing some documents, notes, passwords, and app data, but it isn’t enough to backup photos or videos. You can always upgrade iCloud storage, but that is a costly affair.
Steps to backup iPhone to Windows computer
1. Connect your iPhone to the PC via lightning cable.
2. Download and install iTunes from the Microsoft app store or Apple’s website.
3. Log in to iTunes using your Apple ID.
4. Click on the “Device” icon and select “Automatic backup to Computer.”
5. If you want, you can encrypt the local backup with a password.
6. After that, iTunes will create a backup.
iPhone’s backup location on PC-
1. Go to This PC – C drive – Users – UserName – Apple – MobileSync – Backup
You will find all your backups here, but you can’t read the files since they are encrypted. However, some apps can read your backup in case you lose your iPhone.
Disclaimer:- It is advised to create a system restore point or take a complete backup of your device before you follow any tutorials. All tutorials are verified ways to fix, customize, or fine-tune your devices; just in case, take a full backup.
Some links might be affiliate links, and I may earn some commissions on your purchase without any extra cost to you.
Any data, IP, emails, and files shown in videos are for demonstration purposes only and do not belong to any third person or entity.
Follow on Social Media
if you are the content owner and want to remove your content? fill this form